Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Monday 18 January 2010

Takeshi Azuma - Super-Dreadnought Girl 4946 Scene 09


that lucky bastard ;_;


Here's another chapter of the giantess manga, brought to you by LordandMaster once again. Enjoy your love triangle!


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)



Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

*why don't we ever get cool promotions like this?


I'm all over the purple haired girl with the tits




Basically Microsoft Japan has started up a campaign website to promote their Bing Search service. As people search on the campaign website a corresponding meter will fill up. If the goal is reached before the deadline Microsoft will release digital items for their 5 new companion mascots in the form of theme files for Windows.


21 comments:

  1. Google is still superior.

    Thanks for the release Desudesu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the new chapter!

    Hope that contest goal is reached as I'm sure the themes will be ripped and out on the net in no time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome chapter desudesu!
    you can download the themes already and its sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. After seeing the RAW for chapter 10, I'm not as sad of the recent events of Mana possibly getting with the new guy at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, another chapter. Thanks LordandMaster and desudesu. Can't get enough. ^^
    And I agree with yesimafk, the themes are sweet... though even if we did get cool promos, they wouldn't be the same.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thx for this one, Quite the wtf ending for the chapter....

    To be honest I didn't hoped that much out of Choudokyuu, but seems to get better quite quickly...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope the next chapter is done quickly I want to see how this arc is fixed

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and your pig disgusting breasts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um, is it just me or has the goal been reached already? That's damn fast! XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the update, but goddamn it i'm gonna have nightmares with the cliffhanger

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh come on, this is bullcrap! Someone kill the 4-eyed SOB already D: !!

    *cheers for Tobita*

    A-hem, sorry I just can't stomach such characters =D .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet, why only in japan? I love nana ^^ especially her system error line.

    ReplyDelete
  13. well this went to shit, i wonder what happens in the next chpt

    ReplyDelete
  14. Did you also see the Fan-made trap version along with the custom sound theme?

    ReplyDelete
  15. This chapter left a horrible aftertaste.

    I'm happy 10 is out already. ~_~

    ReplyDelete
  16. I still don't understand why things like this make any company instantly rich. I mean, it's kinda....pathetic. Hell, I can cut and paste character archetypes onto anything as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for chapter 9.

    ReplyDelete
  18. anyone know where you can get the new Gundam 2010 theme?

    ReplyDelete
  19. That promotion shit made my ears bleed.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the release

    ...

    And fuck Microsoft

    ReplyDelete
  21. >I’m all over the purple haired girl with the tits
    >with tits

    oh u

    ReplyDelete