Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Sunday 10 January 2010

[INFINITY-FORCE (Mercy Rabbit)] Digitama 05


oh noes, it's a loli release (゜△゜;)


Here's another release for the day, brought to you by fatjoe. Enjoy your Digimon incest.


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare



Mediafire

*I wonder if guys who owns animu character pillow covers (aka dakimakura) does this D:


11 comments:

  1. i only talk to my figures,
    i do other things with my dakimakura...

    ReplyDelete
  2. O you Japanese and your pillow covers lol. Thanks for doing this one for me Desu, though it seems like loli isn't your cup of tea ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a pretty awesome comic. Got anymore where that came from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea their was more to it, but the artstyle was a bit meh to me. Their was another comic that had Rika and Jeri (futa)that had an artstyle similir to this one. Thats the next one I want translated :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I talk to myself, it's a lot cooler, and I can do it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol i showed you that image :3

    i can totally see myself talking to my melona figure when she arrives ; ;

    what's wrong with me? help! ; ;

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh hey, I remember this from the old DHZ site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. a japanese woman frying eggs11 January 2010 at 13:00

    how was your day?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys should do your own webcomic series lol.
    There really isn't enough GOOD otaku ones online. xP

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wait a moment.
    I read this doujin 5 years ago.
    How come this was released just now. ^_^

    ~Greetings~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Piroca de Fantasma é Geladinha12 January 2010 at 10:13

    Amazing release. Keep the lolis coming...

    ReplyDelete