Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Monday 25 January 2010

[desudesu + Brolen] Cynthia The Mission v06 ch.6


an accurate depiction of what happens when one gets shot by a shotgun.


Here's the last chapter of volume 6 of Cynthia, brought to you by Lunatic, Stass, GermanJerk, Caracarn, Lardemar, Arjan, and IceDragon.


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)



Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

Bundled download for the whole vol.6:

Rapidshare

6 comments:

  1. True dat. A shotgun blast is usually deadly. That's the whole point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously what the fuck is happening in this comic now? It turned into generic shonan tournamentan, now its alien boxing and this bullshit? Did I miss a bunch of chapters, or is it just shitty plot direction?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhm ...I dont understand the alien boxing shit.

    The Tournament is kinda ...some sort of plot to kill her sister/save drugged up bitch, crazy eye bitch backstory time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanx Desu and donors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lolki said:
    >Did I miss a bunch of chapters, or is it just shitty plot direction?

    Personally, I accidentally did skip volume 4 while marathoning this series (due to my comic reader sorting "desudesu_+_Brolen" after "desudesu___Brolen"), so I totally missed the end of the knife-cuntpunt fight, the backstories of Cybele's minions, how Kuga got brainwashed, and the whole reason for the tournament. I enter volume 5 going "wait, what just happened?" and then volume 6 goes into nonlinear flashback land and alien boxing. W. T. F. It was like Tenjou Tenge all over again until I finished 6, got to 4, and finally realized what happened.

    So yeah, that did kind of spoil the first readthrough :/ Even so, now I'm really looking forward to volume 7.

    ReplyDelete