Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Takeshi Azuma - Super-Dreadnought Girl 4946 Scene 08


So here's chapter 8 of the giantess manga, brought to you by LordandMaster. Enjoy your shonen manga science:



it does make sense though, I suppose


and Ultraman references:



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)



Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

Chapters 1 to 8 in a nice bundle:

Uploading

Hotfile

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

*wake me up when this episode of some TV series airs:


I like how gizmodo handled it though:



animu pillow covers still feels wrong for me, but at least it actually looks (somewhat anyway, depending on your taste) attractive in Gizmodo's version

17 comments:

  1. Just finished reading scene 8 and can't wait for the next one. Thanks LordandMaster and desudesu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would think they could actually buy a quality body pillow to use in the show.

    >animu pillow covers still feels wrong for me
    No, grow some balls of steel.
    I would get a pirrow cover but too expensive.
    Dolfies are the only weeaboo item that still slightly weirds me out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dicks: I just can't justify spending $100 on a picture printed on a pillow cover, I guess. I'd rather spend it on other things. But eh, different strokes for different folks :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love SDG so much. Even with the vore elements, it is incredibly fucking moe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never knew it costs that much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At last. I was waiting so much for this 1. Many thanx Desu and LordandMaster.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am her fore the normal mango5 January 2010 at 20:38

    My thanks go to LordandMaster snd DesuDesu.
    Holy shit Mana has lazers
    More !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really enjoying this series - thanks for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here is some more giantess pics:
    http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/12/31/shadow-of-the-colossus-tan/
    http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0010/20/19/040010201941.html

    Can someone translate it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Solution: use an axe.

    Pros:
    1. Axes are awesome
    2. It won't break so easily, since even human-sized axes are designed to handle much more stress than they actually ever encounter.
    3. Besides, an axe isn't much more than a sharpened slab of metal attached to a handle, unlike a sword. The stress is more on the handle, not the blade, and that can be made as durable as needed.
    4. Also, axes are awesome.

    Cons:
    1. None.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Solarn: The Japanese gov can't even afford to clothe mana, so I seriously doubt they would put up the cash for a giant ax.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the new chapter. Argh, a cliffhanger. Is that the latest one? I mean the last translated chapter was released two months ago, so maybe there's already the raw for chapter 9 available somewhere?

    And yeah, isn't it time that she gets some real clothes, e.g. a giant school uniform, instead of running around in rags? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chapter 9 raw/preview is out and it ends on a MAJOR cliffhanger. Let's just say that Mana might eat someone else due to her feelings being manipulated and Tobita has competition for her affection.

    ReplyDelete
  14. desudesu: Did you really have to show the gizmodo link and image? Those Geek stereotypes always bugs me, and I'm more into games and books.

    How do you deal with this stereotype? Your not exactly running a geek-free web-site, you know?

    And I've seen worst stereotypes of Geek, but still....

    ReplyDelete
  15. >How do you deal with this stereotype? Your not exactly running a geek-free web-site, you know?
    I'm quite the normalfag in real life, really (or at least, I try hard to be one and would like to pretend I really am one)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is awesome as always (The Super Dreadnought Girl scanslations, obviously). Many thanks.

    Also, LOL at 30 Rock. Well played. I'm still not going to watch that one, but kudos to them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. "I just can’t justify spending $100 on a picture printed on a pillow cover, I guess. I’d rather spend it on other things."

    One of my friends does custom T shirt printings for a living.... now that I think about, doing a pillow cover wouldn't really require that much of a different process. Ergo I could think it as of "my friend does giant pillows for a living".... That's a funny thought.

    ReplyDelete