Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Saturday 9 January 2010

[Donor Project] [Fuetakishi] Chu Berozu ch.3


japanese girl eating uncooked cup noodles outside a man's apartment


So here's the next chapter of tuberose (the title's チューベローズ, google image it and receive flower pics), brought to you by Setebos, Calsifer. Tell me where I can find girls this naive:



every man's dream (unless you're only into little girls/flat chests)


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)



Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

*I haven't been replying to many emails this week (I blame Bayonetta and the arrival of my Beatmania controller from play-asia). Will go through all of them today.


**orchestral Bad Apple, from TAMUSIC's Comiket 77 release, Touhou Gensoukyou 8 (東方弦奏響8, lol at the puns):



Track 04: Rapidshare



10 comments:

  1. Great^^
    Thx u Set thx desu
    Re: u can find them in Fueta kishi manga^^
    mwhahaha
    ("seriusmodeon" or on bigbroder) but for some reason i don'y like it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, this chapter was HOT! Thanks a lot everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mine favorite chapters (two) because the sis shows up in the next and then all three have.................
    thank you Setebos, Calsifer, damn I wished I could donate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh, I thought I was the alone with the "eats uncooked noodles" thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanx Setebos and Calsifer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to all!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, and ohhh TAMusic. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Shoot The Moon" by Fueta kishi "Gokiburi" (Darker Than Black)
    scanned, just search on web

    ReplyDelete
  9. Voyer from Myincest...10 January 2010 at 17:19

    PLZ TELL THERE IS A SITE WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THAT VERSION OF THE SONG .... OMFG I WAN IT BAAAAD

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Voyer from Myincest...

    Here: http://rapidshare.com/files/333533086/04.mp3

    ReplyDelete