Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Saturday 2 January 2010

[Akabei Soft] Kenko Daiichi (Card Captor Sakura)


make sure you won't get v&'d from looking at this! D:


Here's a new one courtesy of GM. Some sort of Sakura-chan-in-leotard-rape (then again, I can't tell if it's rape or happy sex. the line seperating them is so thin =3=) doujin.


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)



Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

*Tenacious D is an awesome band, check them out if you haven't already :D



10 comments:

  1. Just an error I thought I'd point out. The doujin is by Akkan-bi Project (Hirohiko Yanagi), not Akabei soft. Aside from that, just thought I'd say thanks for the release. I love this guy's art, even if his material is always rape turn happy sex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From here on out, Desudesu is my nigga

    because he gives me what I need

    this is what this is what this is this is what I need what I need

    ReplyDelete
  3. i rather say add incest,doujin,happy sex,loli on this

    i if oyu like Tenacious D, try "Fuck her Gently"

    ReplyDelete
  4. aha ahahahahaha ahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    i don't think it's rape at all, btw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check this AMV, it's fucking tasty:
    http://akross.ru/index.cgi?act=video;id=1420;l=e

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a coincidence, the Tenacious D movie is playing on my TV now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nosebleed! I was hoping you were going to do some more CCS. Just hope you don't get v&'d translating this ;)
    BTW, glad to see Gravitar back :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kyle is from my hometown. :D I do love them. Also, I love Tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha i <3 Black Jack, look for Tropic Thunder and Year One, funny film^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. sir James Adrian Ashton Lillybranch4 January 2010 at 09:47

    I remember this, it got to be atleast 6 years old.

    ReplyDelete