Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Thursday 7 January 2010

Shunjou Shuusuke - (Comic Mujin 2009-10) Secret Affair


Here's another one for the day, brought to you by Setebos. Meek-looking student bangs teacher, keeps banging her, the end.


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare



Mediafire

*oh god, these tits are perfect:



the good source

12 comments:

  1. I like the manga, of course, and I thank you for it. I gotta say I'm liking the tits, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanx Desu and Setebos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Setebos, I think I'm dying of Shunjou Shuusuke overdose. I've got his two tankobons that I have yet to read plus all these magazine chapters now (which I suspect will be in Tankobon form in the near future). I might not make it to his next Tankobon lol. Anyways, thanks again for another dose of Shunjou Shuusuke, Setebos and desudesu. The next Tankobon ought to be great just like his last two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 Shunjyo releases! What an awesome day.

    Thank you Setebos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tits are pig disgusting, get that granny outta here. We need some dfc to get this party started!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still think the breasts on Tsukasa Jun's Holstein/Guernsey Hanako are better. :9

    Then again, I just think that figure is just about the most perfect figure I've ever fondledI MEAN SEEN! SEEN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guuugh. Shunjou Shuusuke's stuff is just -- so -- boring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Phy, I'll be sure to get more translated so that you don't have to look at it. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Setebos and DesuDesu, Super Ninja Mage Lords of the Hentai strike again! Thank you very much! Citizens of solar system owe you a lot.
    And Shunjou Shuusuke is great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. >perfect tits
    dohohohohoho

    >Those tits are pig disgusting, get that granny outta here.
    Finally something I can agree with.

    DesuDesu more like normalfag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shuusuke releases, hellz yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Setebos:
    Well I sure would appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete