Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Wednesday 6 January 2010

Shunjou Shuusuke - Comic Mujin 2009-04 Home Lesson


I love Shunjou's works (and sort of hate them as well, since they're always ridden with text and text-over-background, and that makes it a pain to work on), but I find it amusing that his girls always have the same face =3=


Here's a release for the day, brought to you by Setebos. Some sort of continuation of the last chapter in Venus Rhapsody (Shunjou Shuusuke's previous tankobon),  according to Setebos (thanks! never knew that).


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)


Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

*update: apparently this is the second chapter of the series. The first chapter can be seen in the last chapter of Shunjyo Shusuke - Venus Rhapsody. Here's the download of it:

Uploading/Hotfile/Depositfiles/Rapidshare

*Bayonetta is batshit insane. I thought I've seen it all in the Devil May Cry franchise, but oh boy, I sure got told by the game. It's way more unforgiving compared to DMC3 and 4, too. Game requires you to take advantage of the time slowdown mechanic (activated by dodging enemy attacks at the last possible moment) if you want to survive. Also, reached this part of the game yesterday night. My face was all :awesome: when it happened:



just ignore the man's voice


**this video is incredible:

13 comments:

  1. Thanks, desudesu. I love these stories and can't get enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video was indeed incredible.

    It reminds me of Superjail!

    KEEP ON KEEPING ON DESUDESU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanx Desu and Setebos. Shunjou Shuusuke is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not really sure what I just saw, but it was pretty damn good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fuck yes i love this artist, thanks desu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came.


    Thanks for the scans though :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kinda difficult to ignore that guy's voice when he won't shut up...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both videos were awesome... now I wanna play Bayonetta.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The TV show video was fucking awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. videogames still aren't as ero as most animus.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wait till you get to the final fight with jeanne OMG. But yeah thx for the new manga must fap soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been watching most of the videos from Bayonetta, and I found one word that describe the game perfectly and that is: It is "Unbe-fucking-lievable."

    I can't wait to finish up my spring term and rush back home and play the shit out of that game.

    Oh and the TV Show video was great too.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a question.


    Why hasn't Nintendo used their massive lead in console sales to convince developers to make games like Bayonetta or Arkham Asylum or Brutal Legend for the Wii?! Are the developers insane?!

    I haven't seen a Wii game commercial on TV since... Jesus Christ, "Boom Bloxs" (Puke!)

    It's all, Xbox & PS 3. (I can count good Wii games on one hand)

    Is it a systematic embargo of Nintendo? At least Wii has 'No More Heroes' & 'Red Steel' & maybe 'Rogue Squadron 4'. And Gamecube had P.N.03 & Metroid Prime 2

    BTW, I just saw the Bayonetta commercial being played TWICE in a row on Comedy Central. O.O Talk about fanservice!

    ReplyDelete