Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Wednesday 13 January 2010

[donor project] Bai Asuka – Sinful Mother vol.2 ch.8


Here's another chapter of the donor project (it's been a while now, hasn't it?), brought to you by Bluntobject, JukanX, Setebos, Lonewulf, Analiza, lmg03, Magerkohle and Tiptop. The dude's motivation for enslaving the other dude's mom was finally explained in this chapter (not that it justifies his actions anyway, but eh).


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)



Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare



Mediafire

Batch download for ch.1 to 8:


Rapidshare/Hotfile

27 comments:

  1. YAAAY AT LAAAASTT~~~ Thx U~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haven't seen dis in a while

    ReplyDelete
  3. that asshole got the beating he deserved, you don't see that too often in ntr, too bad it doesn't happen more often. thnks for the chappy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dawww, he had mommy issues so he saw a happy son and mother and decided to do all that shit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. I agree with blackinmind. BAAAAAAAAAAAW. fucking little shit. I'm expecting a very unsatisfying ending to this whole train wreck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, at last a new chapter. Thanks =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. still, even he explain the reason its still for rage for me, coz the fact he ruined someone family to break apart >:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this the last chapter ?
    Thanx for your great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I personally would have killed the guy then make the mother go to a psychological hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @red comet
    you will understand later in the last part if you download the raw version. why it is categorized ntr. >:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wondercorn, would you be so kind as to tell me where i could find the last part (raw) ?
    Thx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Only one more to go!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i've already see the raw before

    ReplyDelete
  14. i really like this author. i wish bai asuka will do another one with the same theme. his art is pretty good. i hope he does a SM after like tsuya tsuya.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @red comet:
    ugh... strange if you don't get emotionally angry after seeing the end... well.. i think different person have different depth of though thought. (looks like i messed up my grammar class... xp)

    Hohoho... can't wait for the next release. I love this author beside Sanbun Kyoden.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Meh. Fiction is fiction. I'd be pissed if it really happened, though. :F

    ReplyDelete
  17. Agreed. Also what happens in the raw? I think it's plenty NTR.

    ReplyDelete
  18. At first: I saw the raws so I know the ending
    Psychological hospital???
    No of course not.
    "I destroyed my family. And because you were happy I destroyed yours too."
    "That doesn't matter, because I love you and I want to be your fucktoy."
    For what she has done (she could resist, could tell her husband, could call the police) she deserves together with that guy a long, slow and hopefully cruel death.

    ReplyDelete
  19. how about putting up a link to the raws if you talk about it so much

    ReplyDelete
  20. the arts ok
    but i fucking hate the story, lol
    the kid should have stabbed that fags ass in the beginning

    ReplyDelete
  21. @wondercorn: i've seen the raw, coz of that i'm so fucking damn rage >:(

    ReplyDelete
  22. need re-read Tatoeba Ha Gaga, to cure this damn rage feeling

    ReplyDelete
  23. Tatoeba ha gaga? ok I'll try to look for it. thx for the share. :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. that manga is filled with rage as well, though the ending is alright. that mom is a slut as well

    ReplyDelete
  25. just do what i did...dont read it. Then again I'm not attracted to this level of ntr or art, it has very bad exposition, as opposed to something distance does where its more of a gradual thing and characters do things for reasons, albeit hentai/crappy/not very realistic/ reasons. Distance also has a softer drawing style.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I got it already in Sei Jin site. Already till vol. 2... can't wait till the end. hehehe... thx for the warning though.

    ReplyDelete
  27. @red comet,

    Dude, the stuff that you recommended me to read. It's F**king awesome. Arrrghhh make me feel want to smoke again just because of the rage inside my head. The story is so F**ked up but well planned.

    Thanks. Got another one that looks like this?

    ReplyDelete