Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Thursday 21 January 2010

Asanoya - Kuroko Dai Monzetsu Jigoku Hen (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun)(C77)


both desolo and I are sad that Asanoya didn't tickle Misaka T_T


Here's a new release, brought to you by desolo. Like the previous Asanoya doujin, it features girls getting tied up and made to laugh against their will. I didn't think it was possible at first, but I think I'm starting to love this fetish D:


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

6 comments:

  1. Many thanx Desu and desolo. Even in the fantasy land of manga, this story is too fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh kick ASS. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh god yes, I was hoping you'd translate this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do plan on commissioning any and all tickling doujin/manga (that I like), so poke desu to poke me if you find one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tsurupettan Loev22 January 2010 at 17:38

    Lol yeah, seen quite a number of his tickling doujins. It's rather cute, love the blushing, but wish he topped it off with some exaggerated cum scenes. The way they are now is kinda bland when given they're so similar to the rest of the action.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Azure Xuchilbara22 January 2010 at 19:25

    Delishush Kuroko waki~


    *drools*

    ReplyDelete