Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Saturday 23 January 2010

[Gambler Club] Autumn - cherry (Keroro Gunsou)


Here's a new one, brought to you by omega999. Some sort of Keroro milf doujin D:


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

11 comments:

  1. Milf doujin? I think you mean :D

    Also, it's awesome, and thank you for the wonderful translation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Azure Xuchilbara23 January 2010 at 06:09

    Bloody hell, I love Gambler Club's works...Thanks~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sometimes wonder if it huirts being that awesome, desu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanx Desu and omega999.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at those glasses god damn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fuck yea! I was hoping someone would translate this. Thanks DesuDesu and omega999.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude, I officially love you now.

    I'm a ケロロ軍曹 die-hard fanboy and have been looking forward to this :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. FUCK YEAH GAMBLER CLUB!
    *flips table*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this circle, Keroro, and ESPECIALLY this Circle's Keroro doujins. Excellent work, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks desudesu, this makes a good companion to the one 0405 did, and our editor I'm sure is happy to not have to work on it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the translation, Desudesu and Omega999.
    Only Summer Red to go...

    ReplyDelete