Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Friday 1 January 2010

Jouji Mujou - Secret Room


I just love Mujoh's art


So here's a new release, brought to you by Anonymous Scanner. Some sort of full color Dragon Quest doujin by Mujoh.


Grab it from his site, as per usual.


*the differences between Pixar and Dreamworks:



(oh god, I was so teary-eyed watching Up back then, during the scene where the old man had flashbacks of his good old days with his wife ;_;)


15 comments:

  1. The Up movie sound pretty good. Might check it out. Thanks for the reccomendation ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fatjoe: You didn't watch Up? What kind of monster are you?! D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will agree with most of that, but Kung-Fu Panda was fucking awesome.

    And damn you for talking about that part of Up. A grown man like me shouldn't have to struggle to keep from crying in a movie theater. :-(

    All in all it was a great movie, but I will probably never watch it again. If I do, I will skip past that part every time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't been watching to many movies lately Desu (just been gaming). I'll be sure to check it out now, because I love tearjerkers. For example Grave of The Fireflies T_T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Up, as a tearjerker, doesn't deserve to be on the same side of the planet as Grave of the Fireflies. The main thing with Up was the "shock value". I went into it expecting some happy little kids movie, with a talking dog, a house floating around on balloons, a funny kid trying for his merit badge then *WHAM* sad shit happens. That's why it got to me.

    With Grave of the Fireflies, I had heard from other people that it was going to be sad, so I watched it while being sorta prepared, but then a 2-ton Elephant of Sadness sat on me and crushed me under its weight. I didn't stand a chance. It is a completely different magnitude of bad shit happens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pixar clearly wins.

    DO WANT MIYAZAKI DIRECTING A PIXAR ANIMATION.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grave of the fireflies?

    pfft, sure, it was sad-but I didn't cry (just as a real man wouldn't).

    Come back to me with the Rugrats first movie.

    The scene where Tommy is taking care of his younger brother in the rain. Oh god ;_;

    only movie I've EVER cried in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. - (just as a real man wouldn’t)

    Die. Die in a fire and suffer for eternity. Real men DO cry. Only pansy-ass teenage boys who want to compensate for not being men yet don't.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Solarn

    True dat. I'm crying right now just for the hell of it.

    Feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Over the Hedge was pretty good...

    ReplyDelete
  11. You want sad? Watch Millennium Actress, I rarely cry, but bawled for 3 hours after the end credits. (BTW, Vash the Stampede makes a cameo as a documentary cameraman! Well his voice Actor does, but it look just like Vash)

    But it's not quite as bad as Grave of Fireflies. If it was aired in the US in 2002, we never would've gone into Iraq... probably.

    BTW, why DO dreamworks make those same stupid expressions anyway? An Easter Egg?

    Although, I did enjoy Antz & Shrek.

    Hmm, Antz=Bug's Life. Shark's Tale=Finding Nemo. Plagiarism much?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know, I think Pixar-vs-Dreamworks underscores the difference between "family movie" vs "kids movie." A family movie is one which anyone can appreciate, young or old. A kids movie is one which you cannot appreciate if you're above a certain level of mental development.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Solam

    Cry some more.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Informacide: I will, whenever I feel like it. Something you will never be able to do, what with your stunted psyche and all.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Somebody post the reverse version of the pic

    ReplyDelete