Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Wednesday 27 January 2010

[Moehina Kagaku] Whimsical Parasite


Here's another new one for the day, brought to you by qazmlpok. Yukari decides to go into a random gap, walks into a guy jerking off and gets a face full of cream, if you get what I mean.


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)



Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

*Touhou is weaksauce compared to REAL vertical scroll shooters:



**speaking of shooters, I can't wait for ESPGALUDA II's xbox 360 port.

7 comments:

  1. You're trolling! Anyway, thanks for the excellent translations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh c'mon!
    Haven't you tried the "three legged" crow.(I can't remember her name):

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re "weaksauce": Yes, but is it good?

    @ME!: You mean Utsuho?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a great game.. I just find the fact that all of the enemy attacks come in a single color to be sort of offsetting... I do find the voices sort of offsetting as well..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanx Desu and Qazmlpok.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SixthSpade: that's how bullet hell games should be, for me at least, so you can easily tell where to dodge when it gets hectic. Even Touhou went from rainbow color bullets to relatively monocolor ones in the recent titles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks too easy to be a true bullet "hell".

    Translations are top-notch as ever. Looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete