Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Thursday 28 January 2010

a small guro/lolwhat release


Here's a small release, brought to you by Lunatic. One's (folder UNN) a guro short where a little boy decided to open up his girl classmate's body for fun (but only after he put her on anesthesia, because that's the only right thing to do, hurr), while the other's a Powerpuff girls Z doujin featuring one of the girls growing a watermelon in her naughty spot... yeah.


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare



Mediafire

12 comments:

  1. I notice you're getting more... "liberal" with your guro policy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think desu has just seen so much shit he is starting to not care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL
    Desu you made my day hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How odd, while I've seen enough guro that I'm now only mildly disturbed by it, if at all, I actually found this one kinda funny, almost even cute. Also seemed to be missing one or two pages, was the original like that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. starburst98 Says:

    i think desu has just seen so much shit he is starting to not care.

    I think it was the weirdness more than the guro. He has done Waita in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  6. homogenized: yeah, the original was like that. weirded me out too, how it suddenly jumped to the kid deciding to cut the girl up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im too scared to read this ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  8. FUCKING UPLOADING

    christ, it gave me a malicious popup that masqueraded as a virus-scan, tried to install two things via pop-up box, then tried to download a .exe, and then hung chrome trying to close the damn thing. Lost my browser session.

    Fuck uploading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. GURO BAD
    GURO MAKE PENIS SAD

    Though, thanks a lot to whoever asked for the PPG doujin. I love the artist to fucking bits, despite the fact that he doesn't have any doujins scanned that I can find (I've been lurking his pixiv). He does spectacular bukkake work.

    Desu, do you know the artist's name?
    His Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=434769

    ReplyDelete
  10. Azure Xuchilbara29 January 2010 at 08:48

    This made my week...Thanks desudesu~

    By the way...Did you get my e-mail..?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lolpenis, the guys name is Serizawa Yuuji.
    He has a tank out titled "Banana Shake".

    ReplyDelete
  12. I lol'd at both of these.

    ReplyDelete