Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Sunday 10 January 2010

[donor project] [Fuetakishi] Chu Berozu ch.4


oh god, I just had a heart attack D:



it is delicious uncooked cup noodles you must eat crunch crunch crunch


So here's another chapter of Chu Berozu. Turns out the ojou-sama from the previous chapter has a sister, and she herself is the big sister. I wonder if Fueta Kishi was high or sleepy when he drew the first few pages. It felt as if some of the panels didn't connect at all.


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)



Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

Bundled download for chapters 1 to 4:

RS/DF

*Just fired up Beatmania IIDX Empress on my PS2 a couple of hours ago. I like how pink everything is, because we all know men who are totally secure with their sexuality likes pink:



**speaking of beatmania, here, have a beatmania ass:



12 comments:

  1. thank you, fuet always get lots of comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant of course Desu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, you're really going though this tank in a swift. I have to see this, so thanks for batch ^__^ Oh boy, surprisingly RS had <3 for me today and it dl'd in first try ! :O
    *read through*
    Oh damn, this is funny xD Gotta love the threesome with busty sisters and the guy sure knows how to make them act as he wants :D
    That was awesome - I'm waiting for more! \(^__^)\

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are god, please keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink is cool, because pink = pussy. So when I see a box that is pink, I think it is pussy-colored. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn you! I started eating the Animal Cookies I have in my kitchen....

    ReplyDelete
  7. inthenameoftherose11 January 2010 at 00:45

    shouldnt this be tagged incest? i mean in chapter 3 the younger sister says she is a relative => threesome with big titted blood related sisters
    or is it "just" threesome with big titted sisters?

    ReplyDelete
  8. that girl reminds me of Alice from Shadow Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm7399431

    Mendes black hard clear

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh this manga is relly nice i love the characters the are so hilarious and the drawing style is great

    ReplyDelete