Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Wednesday 28 October 2009

White Jam [shota]

White Jam 01


Nope, she's obviously not this DoA girl /whistles


Here's another one for the day, thanks to bluestorm31 once again. How come I didn't have a hot home tutor who'd let me touch her and do naughty stuff with her, when I was a young lad? ;_;



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles



Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

*Seems like nicovideo has changed its interface once again. Now my smiledownloader greasemonkey script won't let me download flv/mp4 files from the site anymore =3= Scratch that. I found a superior nicovideo rip that even saves the scrolling text! Nicofox

**Maybe that's okay after all. I haven't been visiting nicovideo lately, and seems that the weekly top 100's is still stuck with the same old videos/songs.

***These guys are awesome:


****I should stop spamming these postscripts.

31 comments:

  1. I think the link is wrong. http://rapidshare.com/files/299020114/_desudesu__Purupyon__-_Nishi_Higashi_-_Jealousy.rar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob: thanks, had it fixed now :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @desudesu: Try add-on Video DownloadHelper, is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I should stop spamming these postscripts."

    You wouldn't be my favorite translator without your great postscripts. (also your comments on what to expect from each doujin)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks as always.

    Think this one has more awesome in it though: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm8628149

    ReplyDelete
  6. May thanx Desu and bluestorm31.

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://aerith.mydns.jp/bin/nicodav/

    Just copy paste the link and download, no scripts no nothing, easy as cake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't the artist Ohkura Bekkan?

    ReplyDelete
  9. HamalSharatan: /shrug. The raw I got didn't come with the artist's name.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belgarion: but everyone and their mother has already seen that (nah, more like, walfas.org posted it) D:

    ReplyDelete
  11. i read the first page, and i could tell, that bitch has RAPE on the mind. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey desudesu, got one nice video about Ami Kawashima from Toradora!, watch it if you haven't. I think it is very well-made XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oop, the link is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6uOFZlGEI8

    ReplyDelete
  14. try niconicodownloader it's good firefox add-on to download files from nico web

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nicovideo flv and mp4 are still downloadable with my good old sothink web video downloader. There is a plugin version for firefox and it works too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. page 37 and 40 is missing(page number inside manga). ( i downloaded hotfile's link)
    thank you ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  17. these postscripts are awesome, you should not stop spamming them

    ReplyDelete
  18. No worries, desudesu, I have confirmed that it is from Ohkura Bekkan from Venus 01.

    New game for weaboos out there :P

    http://www.gametrailers.com/video/launch-trailer-tinier-me/58365

    ReplyDelete
  19. hachibe: the two pages weren't in the raw either, broseph~

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh jesus, I love shota

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your mediafire link points to the street fighter doujin.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hm. That guitarist on the right is definitely a professional guitarist or musician. lol@gaijin raep

    ReplyDelete
  23. I still lol at the Japanese men's obsession with white girls. I see tons of whites girls in anime, manga, games, etc.

    I still have not seen a white dude with a Japanese chick.

    ReplyDelete
  24. For getting videos from NicoNico Douga, you could just use Internet Explorer to load the video, go into Internet Explorer's local cache and grab the video. The folder location is "C:\Users\<>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5" for Vista, where <> is your account name. Once in there search for "smile" and they'll come up in what I believe is their original video format (flv, mp4, or swf). Note this is with Internet Explorer 7, I don't know if it works with 8. You'll also need to rename the videos from "smile", but some of the videos are actually in higher resolution than they are in the web player.

    ReplyDelete
  25. spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam
    lovely spam! wonderful spam! lovely spam! wonderful spam!

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's Helena from Dead or Alive ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. The postscripts are one of my favorite things about this blog D:

    ReplyDelete
  28. This got uploaded to Lu.scio.us back in '08.

    ReplyDelete
  29. >Nicofox

    I'm really curious;
    How did you JUST find out about this?

    How fucking slow are you?

    ReplyDelete
  30. dicks: very slow. I'm the king of slowpoeks ;_;

    ReplyDelete