Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Sunday 18 October 2009

( ゚ ▽ ゚)ノ oh hi

So I'm back at home now, after a crushing defeat at the Pro Tour Qualifiers. Lost 3 rounds, won 1. Dropped out since there's no hope to get anywhere near top 8 after this. But eh, the side events (the sightseeing and playing tourist part) was fun.


DSC02370


oh hey, guess what I found during the trip? >ヮ<


It's only 400yen, but there's only 4 chapters in it, with the next volume slated to be out in Spring next year.


DSC02372


Don't think I saw this in the magazine scans, though. So here:


1: "tobita-san, I received an offer for a role in a movie!"


"a movie?"


2: "just turn it down. You don't have the talents for it"


3: "no way! even the director told me it's a fitting role for me!"


"I can do it!"


4: She played a monster.


"I knew it..."


So yeah, will resume with work, now that I'm back ヽ(´▽`)ノ


*fuck Uncharted. I get massive headaches (to the point of feeling as if I'm about to throw up) from playing it for under 30 minutes. The same sort of headache I get from playing DOOM when I was much younger. I guess I'm very prone to vertigo for games like this or something (oddly enough, I didn't experience such headaches when I played FPSes or  similar games where you climb all over the place, like the PS2 Prince of Persia games).


**fuuuuck, the headache is still there, after half an hour of rest.

21 comments:

  1. weeee~! your back! now i can continue to leech off of you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you scan and upload that ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to see you back. Just out of curiousity, what kind of deck did you run?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zero: played a sealed tourney, actually. Made a rather solid R/G beat deck, but was thrashed anyway =3=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Invalid name Aoi18 October 2009 at 21:18

    Yaay!! You're back!! My life will brighter from now on..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back desudesu! The comic strip was funny haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You some pro magic player?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear ya, bombed out hard at the GP

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was there any decktype that seemed to dominate in this block so far?

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...THAT'S why I thought that manga series was so familiar.

    It's by the same guy who runs the Studio Kimigabuchi circle.

    Also: Reisen. Woo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would demand more of that Reisen, but I'm more of a Marisa girl. D:

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel with you, I got it worse, can't play any FPS without getting these headaches, eventually.
    Eat something and get some fresh air.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I get headaches that last a day at a time, I know all too well how you feel. ;_;

    Try 500mg of ibuprofen, that usually helps stifle or outright get rid of my headaches.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back bro. Thanks for sharing the comicstrip :3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Unless it's a caffeine headache to begin with, try 200mg caffeine (one NoDoz) and 3 regular aspirin (NOT acetaminophen [Tylenol]), or see if your Doctor will write a prescription for Imitrex (sumatriptan succinate).

    The caffeine and aspirin will normally work IF it is only used occasionally, but can have a rebound effect if used too often.

    Most people make the mistake of limiting themselves to two aspirin tablets, which are not enough for a severe headache.

    If you are a heavy coffee and/or soda drinker, then the caffeine jolt won't be as effective.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i get those headaches too.

    its mostly every new graphic engine will give me one.

    ever sense games went 3d that happens.

    back in the n64 days the headaches lasted for hours when i got them, and in some games, like golden eye they never went away. but usually after 2 headaches i grew an immunity.

    with the ps2 era, i got headaches only on ps2 games, and phantacy star for gamecube.

    and with the 360 era, i have gotten only 3 headaches, 1 with the graphics jump form xbox to 360, 1 years later, and 1 a few months ago.

    however recently i have been getting killer headaches from my monitor, i have it set to its max of 85 hrtz, i use to have it set to 60, and i got far worse ones more often back than. im thinking of going to a 120 hrtz monitor, but that would be expensive as all hell to get one thats a decent quality

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome back Desudesu!!! I still can’t think of a fancy nickname to give you (ok, bad joke :( ), but it's good to have you back up and running.

    About those headaches, a little word of advice, first don't get too dependent on those pain relievers, they might work wonders, but over dosage might affect others areas of the body as well (i.e. stomachaches). IMO the best medicine is a good & well deserved rest ('bout 8 hours), some fresh air (if you live in an apartment make sure the room is well ventilated), also takes breaks every now & then when playing for extended periods of time.

    It might sound something a parent would say, but surprisingly, it works.

    tl;dr: Just take it easy & give your body some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  18. TOLD you magic had gone to shit.

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey! its Mana <3 :D

    ReplyDelete