Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Sunday 11 October 2009

Sanbun Kyoden - Suna No Kusari vol.2 ch.9

002


Here's ch.9 of the donor project, courtesy of minusman2029, Marte,Yamatoyo, Coal, Marte, leopark, kbt123, Coal, Magerkohle. Enjoy your sanbun kyodens D:



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

*more chapters coming out in the next few days, btw.

**holy fuck, a Hokuto no Ken musou game? FUCK YEAH FUCKING BOUGHT! I CAN'T WAIT TO ATATATATATATA AT HUNDREDS OF ENEMY GRUNTS WITH KENSHIRO!

6 comments:

  1. the more I read Sanbun the more I think he hates women, lol, almost none of them have any redeeming qualities left by the end of his stories, they all end up mindless fuck holes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @desudesu: Thanks a lot, finally a new chapter!

    @redbone: You completely miss the point! Their quality is exactly what you instead consider as a defect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What would be funny is if Sanbun Kyoden was just an ordinary guy with a loving wife, a couple kids, etc and yet he draws all of this cheating wife/NTR stuff.

    I can't remember where I read it or who it was referring to, but I remember reading once that a lolicon artist had a five or six year old daughter. Creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zathael: wouldn't surprise me if that turns out to be true.

    After all, Mayonnaise sounds like a good, caring father (guy has a daughter) to me. Yet he draws girls being treated as mere sex dolls =3=.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the potential irony of that makes me chuckle

    ReplyDelete
  6. ....

    I can't believe I fapped to the announcement of a Hokuto no Ken musou game b4 the h-manga....

    ReplyDelete