Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Thursday 8 October 2009

Mahiro Takla - Custom Zombie Girl. episode 3

takura-135thumb


Here's a new one, courtesy of slinger87. Enjoy your Zombie fucks =3=



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

Here's chapters 1 to 3 in a bundle:

UL/DF/RS

15 comments:

  1. "anyone alive" teehee :3

    and thanks for the release *wahahaha*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks DesuDesu and slinger87. Custom Zombie Girl and Super Dreadnought Girl are two of my favorite series being shared here.

    I don't mean to sound ungrateful DesuDesu, but you should also think about clearing out some of your older commissions/donor projects as well. There are some projects that have been funded for quite a while, yet you seem to be skipping over them in favor of more recent stuff. Please consider putting a hold on new commissions until you get some of the older stuff that has already been paid for completed. Thanks again for all you do, and I look forward to seeing some *old* stuff from you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zathael:
    Thanks. That was a good wake-up call orz

    I'll be working on a bunch of stuff I've been putting off for quite some time right now >_<.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with that. XD
    I'll be looking forward to the releases.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanx Desu and slinger87.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Again, thank you Desudesu for all you do here. Your site is one of the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great story... kind of sad, but I liked the story very much. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous Lurker9 October 2009 at 06:44

    Finally! I was really looking forward to the continuation of this story, even though I've the raws. Hope the next chapter will come sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. im not giving my name to a machine!9 October 2009 at 07:58

    just noticed the doctor gave her his left eye.
    its why you allways only see her left eye and his right eye.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, as always great work :)

    btw. the sign on the door says "getting ready"

    // ookami

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love this story~ I hope there's more soon.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks a lot desudesu, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Delicious undead lesbian sex ftw

    ReplyDelete
  13. if what she says about zombies is true, then let the zombie apocalypse begin!!!

    This chapter was so D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAW! it almost hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Erectile failure from the sadness. I really, really feel for the doctor here.

    A good read nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love this cute little zombie girl. I can't wait for the next installment.

    Once you had decay that's where you'll stay, I guess.

    ReplyDelete