Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Alice no Takarabako - The Animalm@ster Vol.1

Animalmaster-000thumb


so I herd you like hi-res (2126x3024 before resizing) PNG scans


So here's a new release, courtesy of Anonymous-scanner-kun. For a moment there, when I worked on this, I thought I was reading a wiki entry on rearing dogs =3=


Get it at Anonymous Scanner's site, as usual.


*Any of you played Uncharted: Drake's Fortune? The game froze on me twice in a row, at the exact same area in chapter 3 (the part where you pick up a gun from the reporter girl, and need to backtrack with a run-and-gun sequence).Imagine my frustration as the game freezes (oh god now I have to redo the whole damn thing again щ(゚Д゚щ)). Continuing the game after restarting the PStripple doesn't help at all, as it somehow just freezes at the loading screen after it's done loading.


None of my PStripple games have hung up on me thus far, and the disc is scratchless (bought it new, the budget, greatest hits edition). Are hangups common with this game or something?


Case solved. Thanks a bunch, anonygoo c(´ω`c)


17 comments:

  1. I haven't played Uncharted myself, but I heard that it had some problems with the v3.00 firmware update for the PS3. If you're on that version, try updating to v3.01. If that's not it, I don't know of anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. anonygoo: Aaah! No wonder! I'm on v3.00. Haven't bothered with updates since the console is out of reach of my home's wifi. Thanks a bunch c(´ω`c)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Page 014 looks like an Excel Saga reference to me. Especially since the anime prominently features a producer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Release? LoL i had the translated version for over 1 year now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If there's anything you should remember Desu, is that updating your console is a good idea. Just wait a week or so after the release of the firmware before doing it so you don't get console-bricked like some people do ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. @solerum16: Funny, since this was released a bit more than 6 months ago.

    Thanks for the release desudesu

    ReplyDelete
  7. >Page 014 looks like an Excel Saga reference to me. Especially since the anime prominently features a producer.
    >looks like an Excel Saga reference
    >prominently features a producer
    >IDOLM@STER
    >an Excel Saga reference

    ಠ_ಠ
    Best be joking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get the feeling tail was drawn as an afterthought. It's never shown how it's attached and in some panels it's missing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice thanks for translating this. Didn't know this was already translated though but hey at least I'm getting to see the high res version with my new HDTV I'm using for my PC as well. :)

    Hope the other two sequels of this series gets translated as well. Keep up the good work desu!

    ReplyDelete
  10. >>#comment-7310 (RAGE says...)

    Take a good look at the page in question, then read my post again.

    Still don't get it?
    The Producer is the player character in Idolm@ster.
    The producer (Nabeshin) is a recurring character in Excel Saga.
    A shadowy figure claims that "the world is rotten" and sends his two sexy female minions to assassinate The Producer.
    One of them remarks that we will never get that reference.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That the "male otakus" will not get the reference. You saying those in Japan will not have heard of Excel Saga? Also, Nabeshin may be the producer of the anime, but his character in the show is just some random guy of random importance that's in every episode. Furthermore, the guy that the Ilpalazzo orders assassinated is the creator, not the producer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. >homo says:

    >the guy that the Ilpalazzo orders assassinated is the creator, not the producer
    I dunno lol.
    H-Artist got it wrong?

    >You saying those in Japan will not have heard of Excel Saga?
    Well, maybe there's some REALLY obscure reference there that I'm not getting either.

    Or maybe I'm completely wrong about everything, ever, but I couldn't look at that page without thinking of Excel Saga.

    ReplyDelete
  13. >>H-Artist got it wrong?
    Wait, wait, you're claiming that the AUTHOR is wrong and not you? The AUTHOR that PUT THE REFERENCE IN THERE?

    It's like someone believing fire isn't hot then claiming the definition of "hot" is wrong when he gets burned.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love uncharted
    im currently playin uncharted 2
    and loving everything about it
    the MP is hella fun

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omigosh, that was so hot. Please tell me there's gonna be more?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anyone know where I can get raw versions of the next three chapters of this?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Found chaps two and three, but four seems to elude me. Its listed on the Doujinshi Data Base.

    ReplyDelete