Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Thursday 29 October 2009

Inoue Yoshihisa - Ojii-chan wa Shounen Tantei vol.5 ch.31

dash 05_0051


Here's another chapter of Gramps is a detective, courtesy of Aidenke, as always. Enjoy your shota nipples =3=



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Hotfile

Mediafire

*A magazine catalog of fake toys. Only in Japan do you get such magazines!


http://quentinlau.blogspot.com/2009/10/complete-guide-to-fake-toys.html


intiki_omotya_daizukan_010


power levels, 9000, etc.

11 comments:

  1. transformable tomas!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    i should get myself some mobile sushi too! XD wahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanx Desu and Aidenke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this for awhile but it's still one of my favorites.Please keep it up and thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fucking died when I saw the transformers/power rangers/ thomas the train engine toys omfg lmfaoooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Want to see powerlevels, watch umineko 18

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is pretty messed up, really. But I'm sure this can all be explained using MWI.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great chapter of plotwists and ponytail girls. Awesome work as usual, and a belated happy birthday, desudesu0.

    ReplyDelete
  8. heya desu, here's some touhou vid i found on yubtub. looks pretty good.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sib2L6A6xgw

    ReplyDelete
  9. there's a huge typo right on the first page. "Spreaded"? your QC people are asleep at the wheel desudesu.

    also thanks for telling me it was your birthday ; ; i'd have gotten you a present.

    ReplyDelete
  10. マランダヒー31 October 2009 at 04:19

    Another great chapter. Plus: New Plotline! I'm excited. Thanks desudesu (and Aidenke too). Enjoy your Halloween/End of October/All Saints'/Beginning of November.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wha-What happened to...their FACES?!

    X.X

    And that's odd; I wasn't aware of the presence of contraband toy industries in Japan.

    ReplyDelete