Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Monday 26 October 2009

[donor project] Nanase Mizuho - PRINCESS FORCE ch.1

000a


So here's ch.1 of Princess Force, courtesy of SFace. Enjoy your princess rapings.


lol profile


"I am terribad at drawing face profiles!"



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

*Law Abiding Citizen is a sugoi movie. Go watch it if you haven't already. You'll love it if you liked Desu Noto and Code Geass. "Just as planned!" moments were all over the place.


**is Weiss Schwarz aka. Weiβ Schwarz (some weeaboo cardan game) popular in your neck of the woods? It's apparently pretty popular among the animu club members over here. Some guys taught me the game yesterday, and I thought it was a pretty straightforward game compared to Magic: The Gathering (then again, I only played it once. there might have been other more complicated rules they didn't tell me about due to my noobness). Shit was all "summon moe moe girls, CLIMAX KAADO! attack!".

11 comments:

  1. I think this game was in an episode of hayate no gotoku season 2. Didn't think it was an actual card game though but i should've known since this is japan we're talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon: might I know the episode for that? I'd love to watch it just for that section =o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a nanoha deck for it, but I have nobody with whom to play. Sad Face Abounds.

    Though the nerd in me now wants the animu card sleeves for my magic decks. It makes me feel nerdy and very fail. Also, thanks for the tip on the movie. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friends play Im@s, Da Capo and F/SN decks respectively. Don't have the time to join them though. Pretty even game, considering the more damage you take, the bigger characters you can bring out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zero: go invade your local campus animu clubs. I'm sure you can find like-minded friends there who might just end up being BFFs with you ;_;

    >Though the nerd in me now wants the animu card sleeves for my magic decks. It makes me feel nerdy and very fail.
    My sentiments exactly for why I got mine =3=
    Okay, maybe not. Saw a Thailand dude playing with some Yuyuko (touhou) sleeves, and I thought "hey, why not? this game's nerdy anyway, might as well go all out".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanx Desu and SFace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. holy crap those faces scare me

    ReplyDelete
  8. desu: it was episode 19. Wasn't the exact same game but it was basically a parody. Not surprising since this is hayate though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. *Law Abiding Citizen is a sugoi movie. Go watch it if you haven’t already. You’ll love it if you liked Desu Noto and Code Geass. “Just as planned!” moments were all over the place.

    Totally agreed with but I've little disappoint about at the ending of the movie that Gerard Butler made -*-

    ReplyDelete
  10. All I see at the Animate here in Sasebo is Lycee and Chaos TCG. Not a whole lot of Weiss Schwarz. Shame, considering RosenQueen has the English version of the Disgaea Weiss Schwarz cards up for sale. Kinda wanted to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sabas: wouldn't be surprised. According to some threads I see in some online forum, Weiss Schwarz is supposedly an easier game compared to the other animu TCG that's been around before them. I'd still buy the Persona 3, 4, Disgaea trial decks just for the heck of it, though. I love those games =3=.

    ReplyDelete