Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Wednesday 7 October 2009

[Erect Sawaru] Seme Chichi ch.1

000athumb


So here's chapter 1 of Seme Chichi, courtesy of GM. The rest of the book will be done in due time. Don't ever die, Erect Sawaru. I love you and your cow tits :D


015



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

*T-this is... beautiful... D:


(some sort of car commercial x touhou BGM)


10 comments:

  1. Many thanx Desu and GM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erect Sawaru=WIN!

    Thx, DesuDesu! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erect Sawaru, damn hell yes!!!!

    I hope this is not the original commercial^^
    otherwise I would be really worried about Japan :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only Japan..anyway what's the tag(s) on this Erect Sawaru?
    I don't want to walk in to "She's a perfect student/girl but we found a picture of her and now have blackmailed her into a cock slave". Those make my brain hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. >Those make my brain hurt.
    Same here.

    Delicious cow udders. Thanks desu.
    I usually like DFC and loli most of the time, but enormous tits are fine every once in a while too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh so it was you who translated the first chapter, I was wondering since there was no credits after downloading it from e-hentai... Anyways great to know and thanks for this! This story was amazing! The girl's tits and sluttiness is just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOLAY SHYTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    A NEW ERECT???????????? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fuck yeah more Erect Sawaru i was hoping some on to start translating this thank you GM and DesuDesu finally some good hentai again! btw the girl on the cover is really lovable i hope she is in the manga

    ReplyDelete
  9. just read the raw. it look like very good story :D and good ending too :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. I concur with the reindeer...nani kore?

    ReplyDelete