Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Sunday 11 October 2009

[donor project] Onibara (Miyuma Subaru) - Queen and Slave ch.1

00-01


So here's ch.1 of the donor project, courtesy of Lars. Enjoy your sick masochist swimsuit girl.



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

*PHD Comics is a pretty cool site. Go check it out sometime.


phd092809s

12 comments:

  1. My vacations are basically like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure yuri!

    who doesn't love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm..plot seems a little slow to start, can't w8 for rest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanx Desu and Lars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the raw of the full book, though and I'm totally clueless

    ReplyDelete
  6. gaaah need raw! this is liek the hottest manga evar! i actually do have teh raw downloaded but all the pages are out of order lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey, sorry to bug you about it but when are we going to get the next chapter of this, seeing how it's funded and all?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello the other chapters?

    ReplyDelete
  9. So it's now over a year. Where's the next chapter? If I were Lars I'd be pissed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you please translate the next chapters? Its all been paid for, isn't it? So the only problem is probably the file order. If thats it, here is the solution:

    Pages 8 up to and including 53 are in reversed order. page 54 is actually page 6 and goes between 5 and the orginal 6 (which als have been switched) and page 7 is actually 54. Pages 55 and up are in proper order.

    So the proper order of files as described here would be: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 54, 5, 53, 52 ... 8, 7, 55, 56, 57, etc.

    Hope it helps, and thanks in advance for the translation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have tried to translate chapter 2 myself. It's a lot harder than it looks. Translating each word individually is easy enough, but my understanding of the japanese grammar is not enough to make sense out of the more complex sentences. So I can't seem to formulate them in proper English.

    Is there anywhere where I can sent my attempt at translating chapter 2 (it's a *.txt file)? Then perhaps you can make the corrections in my grammar and publish the second chapter.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It would be nice to have complete comic, i hope to see that any day now. ^^

    ReplyDelete