Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Wednesday 28 October 2009

Purupyon - Nishi Higashi - Jealousy

130


Here's another one for the day, courtesy of bluestorm31. Boy gets along with some girl, girl gives love letter to boy, boy's mother felt jealous, and shit happens D:



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles



Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

*some sort of K-on ED mixed with P4 characters:

9 comments:

  1. That video was quite good. But you could have a video of Mio knitting a sweater and I would think it was quite good. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear it's like japanese ppl have their own anime studio or something
    i mean how did they do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Either it was done by a very good amateur or that was made by an anime studio. Notice the P3P at the end (it's easier to see on Youtube then here), this looks like an advertisement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah, those magnifcent japanese moms. Where can you find them? The japanese kids must be very happy. Many thanx Desu and bluestorm31.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had a PS2, never played any persona game :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your'e joking?
    You didn't have PS2?
    Wow mate so many great things you missed...

    Still that Persona 4 characters with K-on! mix is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah I know, I was always a PC gamer.

    But I didnt miss the things i liked since my PC can emulate most PS2 games. Like Odin's Sphere even Muramasa on the Wii can be emulated.

    But yeah I didnt play any Silent Hill games, no Persona games, no Disgaea games etc...

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm, not even the first silent hill? 'cause that was for the PS1
    ...that cat in the locker scene was awesome in the game (and it was hilarious watching almost the exact same scene on Supernatural) :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nope :( No consoles until PS3 now. Well I'm 20 now the PS1 came out in September 29, 1995 in Europe I was a 6-10 year old kid buying a PS1 was quite something, and I'm from croatia so even less chances since in 1994 the war ended and pretty much no one except the war profiteers had the money. And I was always more of a FPS, RTS, RPG gamer. My friends had NES,SNES,PSX so I played at their places, by the time PS2 came out everyone "outgrew" games so I had no friends that had a PS2.

    ReplyDelete