Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Sunday 4 October 2009

Feenaa - escalating feelings

0174thumb


Here's another release for the day, courtesy of Icohelmet. In a nutshell: Shy girl wants hot sexings with her professor (who apparently had hot sexings with the rest of the girls in the lab), professor's wants hot sexings with said girl, but paranoid of rejection from said shy girl. Through magical plot device, shy girl gets shrunk to palm-size, and somehow ends up getting shoved into professor's vag00 by the professor herself.


It's a chapter from Shuuchi_Kairaku_by_Feena, by the way.



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

*it feels real good to use weeaboo card sleeves when playing Magic: The Gathering, bros. Bought a few of them recently, and used them during last Saturday's Zendikar launch party tournament =3=


hurr hrur cardan sleeves


distraction tits are distracting


7 comments:

  1. I must know, where did you get your weeaboo card sleeves?

    I have sleeves with Saber on it, but those are for another card game.

    Also, how was your pulls during the event? I went to the prerelease in NY, and didn't really pull anything good. My first match though...my opponent brought out a turn 2, holo cobra. I went FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMFG MTG!?!?

    I...I thought I was the only one!

    :O

    Have draft this weekend... I've never been good at these things =.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eleven:
    >I must know, where did you get your weeaboo card sleeves?
    Here:
    http://www.1999.co.jp/search_e.asp?Typ1_c=101&scope=0&scope2=0&urikire=1&itkey=sleeve

    Gotten myself 3 saclands in two sessions of the game last Saturday. Shit was sugoi. Traded them away though, since I don't really play Standard. I've been leaning more towards Sealed and drafts in the past few years, due to me not having enough time and me being lazy ( ´∀`)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanx Desu and Icohelmet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weeaboo sleeves for MTG? Christ, no.

    Someone tried to talk to me about anime at my MTG club once. I put him down with a "Nah, I don't watch cartoons". My powerlevel is suppressed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought a whole case of Zendikar (6 booster boxes), and didn't get any Priceless Treasures :(

    I did get a decent chunk of high value cards, though, which went straight up onto eBay. Hoping to make back all my money on the case cost.

    I love those card sleeves, though. Probably going to get some for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geez.... I knew there was a good reason that I liked you and your site.... other than the hentai that is.... I pulled better from my precon pack than I did in my draft [we thieves auction here too :( ]
    But, I got the W/B fetch in my spare pack in the Kor precon. :)

    ReplyDelete