Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Monday 26 October 2009

tounantou - Heart no Tsubomi [rozen maiden]

001


So, I herd you like them dolls?


So here's a release, courtesy of Claus. Enjoy your rather naive Souseiseki, and Suiseiseki who teaches her how to pleasure a man (how did she learn that sort of thing, I wonder...).



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

*I love them dolls:


2009-10-18T13 17 17-93fa9


Oh god, dem doll tits (*´Д`)ハァハァ. More here

16 comments:

  1. That doll is just lovely!
    I wonder how much she costs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Desu and Claus for this cute story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. huge racks on the doll o wow

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you find more dolljoints, do them please. ;_; I hardly ever see rozen maiden work anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just as planned.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The doll. はぁはぁ

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Aniki
    i'd say about 40000 yen total. give or take a few thousand

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did Suiseiseki knows how to pleasure a man? One word: Jun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the manga, so I really like these Rozen Maiden doujins :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. two Questions.
    Did you make those dolls yourself? And if not who did or what is the brand name? bravo good sir.

    ReplyDelete
  11. sigma: no, I just reposted it some some Japanese blog. Google Volks and Dollfie Dream.

    ReplyDelete
  12. DesuDesu DesuDesu DesuDesu DesuDesu DesuDesu DesuDesu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. O.o i thought souseiseki was a boy.. as much as a doll can have a gender anyway..

    ReplyDelete