Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Thursday 8 October 2009

6ButtonFightingPad

6button_001


Here's another release for the day, courtesy of Anonymous. Enjoy your Mai. There's no way in hell the thing she wears is comfortable.



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

random nicovideo vid:


How do I walked? ~( -3-)~

22 comments:

  1. I can not stop smiling because of that video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...ministry of silly walks? :O


    and since when are women's clothes supposed to be comfortable? ಠ_ಠ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zwagon:
    you're totally awesome for that Monty Python reference, bro. (っ´ω`)っ

    ReplyDelete
  4. What song and artist is singing that nicovideo? Reminds me of the Japanese rap group Force of Nature.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Zwagon
    First thing I though as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Turns out it's Nujabes. Who are awesome.

    Oh look, hentai!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 6 button? Blasphemy! Everyone know you only use 4 for KOF.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many thanx Desu and Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. >There’s no way in hell the thing she wears is comfortable
    Depends on how you define "comfortable" if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I should learn to run like that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The video greatly amused me.

    Thanks for pointing that out desudesu.

    ...there's a doujin in this post? Eh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. >There’s no way in hell the thing she wears is comfortable

    im sure there are girls that can handle wearing thongs up their ass cracks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Old hentai can be great, Hellabunaaaa~~~~ <3

    Thank you Desu² :)

    About the vid, frankly graphically it was far from being cool, but the music, haaaa... so nice !

    There was definitely an Infinite Ryvius note in this, for those of you who saw the anime, it was really pleasant, so thanks a second time :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That definitely, really definitely sounds like Infinite Ryvius.

    The part with a sentence ending with "nucleus", at first I believed it was "Ryvius", I suddenly felt brought back ten years in the past o_O

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ DesuDesu
    yeah, Monty Python is so awesome, that even by talking about them, that person becomes awesome as well xD

    ...sometimes it seems that people like the videos you post better then the stuff you translate, DesuDesu

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nujabes! That's why I thought the song style was familiar, thanks for the head's up, kikimaru024.

    I just realized that this is done by Hellabunna, who's works are totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Zwagon:
    wouldn't be surprised, since most of the videos I post are stuff I saw in nicovideo's daily top 100 ranking :3

    ReplyDelete
  18. At first I didn't understand how the "large breasts" tag related to the doujin, then I saw the video...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ah, Hellabunna. Still awesome. Thanks for the translation!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very funny doujin. I also liked the drawing style. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for this translation! :)
    Could you please also translate Boin 2003 by Hellabunna? (I could upload it for you if you're interested ;))

    derrick

    ReplyDelete
  22. COMPLETELY AMAZING VIDEO! One of my favorite tunes as well. Been listening to it for years.

    ReplyDelete