Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Thursday 22 October 2009

Pierre Norano - a graduation ceremony just for the two of us

hotmilk_08_12_151


Here's a new one, brought to you by bluestorm31. Enjoy your full color short mango from a rather old issue of Comic Hotmilk (Dec 08 issue).



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

*Have you installed Windows SEBUN and used Nana Mizuki's voice pack?




1006-08


*yes, watch out for the incoming ANIKI in the last few seconds of the youtube link


I like how she says "ぬいても大丈夫だよ (nuitemo daijoubu dayo)" for the safely remove USB drive thingy. I know she means I can unplug my device, but I can't help but think she's giving me permission to ejaculate (*´Д`)ハァハァ


Here, have the Nanami Windows 7 theme pack:


Mediafire


Rapidshare


Or the XP voice pack (withe translated filenames):


Mediafire


Rapidshare


Box


Some notes when using the XP pack:



maximize = pirorin
minimize = pipo
restore down = jan
restore up = jajan
close = chin

31 comments:

  1. Good mango. It's one of those reads that will get me hard, but not one I can actually fap to. It's good prep material!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have just a few minutes ago, god I love the voices.

    Hope we get that avatar thingy too, btw desu whats your PSN?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon of Cro: don't have one =3=

    My PStripple's located on the third floor in the house, and it's just out of reach of the wifi we're using, so yeah, :effort:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well what use is a next gen console if you dont have the internets to play it ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ? Also to get gameupdates and stuff.

    Oh well hope you one day set it up. Btw what are you playing now. I'm got Disgaea 3 and while it might not have next gen graphics, it sure is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan and Jajan are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. >Hope you get it one day and set it up
    lol whole sentence missing there

    also how much do you charge per page again, if i get some money this month i might be interested in Sex Sphere translations form Radiohead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *cough*
    nice ending on that video...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anon Jan Jajan are also the most irritating ones, so far I've turned off the minimize, maximize, open and close sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn, Nana Mizuki sometimes sounds so much like Kana Ueda. It's hard to distinguish them apart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anon of Cro: eh, guess I'm an oldfag or something =3=

    Aren't PStripple and xbawks current-gen? You'd think they're current gen, since they've been around for quite some time now /shrug

    Not really playing anything at the moment, other than RE4 the mercenaries and DMC4's Bloody Palace when I don't feel like doing anything else.

    Zwagon: EVERYBODY LOVES ANIKI!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ( ´・ω・)==○ OH U desu

    Yes yes for some reason everyone calls it next gen but it's current gen, but if you look at it from a global point of view there are way more PS2s and Wiis out there on SD TVs then HDTV PS3/Xbaxes.

    Now go out there and connect your ps3 to the internet! Be connected ( ^∀^)つ⊂( ^∀^)

    Even Aniki likes Aniki he said so himself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. man, how do I install the xp pack?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I dunno if I can handle that much moé coming from my computer all the time. But dammit I've got to try.

    By the way, you seem to have switched the "Device Disconnect" and "Device Connect" sounds in the XP pack.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous: yeah, someone told me that too. I didn't work on the file naming, btw. I just found it on /jp/ and mirrored it here :3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd much rather have an ANIKI theme pack. Does one exist? I'd really like to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. FUCK YEAH!
    chin~! chin~! EVERYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Many thanx Desu and bluestorm3, for this lovely story.

    ReplyDelete
  18. @desudesu

    its from #nanoha of irc.rizon.net
    pop in and say thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's what I liked about the Japanese, they're just simply magnificent! Thanks for the voice packs desudesu!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG !
    thanks desu² for the nanami theme pack !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous Lurker23 October 2009 at 03:33

    @desudesu

    What's the root word for ぬいて? Is it "nugi" (remove) or "nuki" (extract)? Or is it neither?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous Lurker:
    抜いて
    抜く

    ReplyDelete
  23. Because of the Japanese symbols and stuff the posted version didn't work.

    http://isohunt.com/download/137424877/Madobe+Nanami.torrent

    This version is converted for international use.

    ReplyDelete
  24. NOW I understand what my friend meant when he said he got Nana on his com.

    ReplyDelete
  25. can i make the sounds work on vista. is it possible? orz

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anonymous Lurker23 October 2009 at 04:21

    @desudesu

    Much appreciated. =)

    ReplyDelete
  27. the XP sounds for Device connect and Device diconnect are switched.

    ReplyDelete
  28. TheDutchman: yeah, it's switched.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anonymous Lurker23 October 2009 at 06:09

    @fhdashfksa

    It's easy enough: Just go to your Control Panel, click on the Sounds window, and then click on the Sounds tab. Here, you just need to replace the default Windows sounds with the appropriate Nanami sound, which has been labeled accordingly. Yeah, you have to do it manually, but it doesn't take long to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Disgusting Kotori rip-off.
    Original 7-tan was 10 times better than this bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi there. Are you still translating doujins?

    ReplyDelete