Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Sunday 4 October 2009

Harpy Week

No_0241


Here's another release for the day, courtesy of Perentie once again. Enjoy your 2chan cats (I forgot what they were called =3=) having hot sexings with harpies during their mating season.



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

*I wish my parents made me learn the piano back when I was a wee lad. I'd love to play a bunch of touhou tracks with a pair of crazy piano fingers like Marasy:

7 comments:

  1. yay! harpies!

    and i'm sure you could still learn to play the piano.
    'course, that's only if you wanted to. hah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lamias... Now that would be amusing with 2ch kats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly, it seems they never made a "lamia week" so we have to leave it to our imaginations...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Touhou music is fucking awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL... the 1st page and the last page really LOL'ed me. Especially when the guy (or rather cat) deliver the message "Oh no! the Harpies have entered their mating season!" and "Oh no! the Lamias also have entered their mating season!" in extreme seriousness... ==''

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh! oh! I just had a brilliant (questionable) surge of inspiration!
    you should call this site: DesuDesu's Fancy Weblog! it's simple, but FANCY! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jesus fucking wow. I love that song and watching it done on piano is...

    Wow.

    ReplyDelete