Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Thursday 31 December 2009

[Konata Hyuura] Boku no Animal Life ch.3-4


oh hey, a new character!


Here's 2 more chapters of the gay shota mango, brought to you by Hardcover.


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare



Mediafire

*Happy New Year's Eve!



are you ready for the year of the fucking tiger?

15 comments:

  1. wahahahahahaha! more! more!

    though it's a pity that pic isn't a shota tiger ._.

    and thanks for the release of this desu and Hardcover. wahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay more gay wooo -.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. year of the tiger? its my year again! better be good next year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well, thanks for the release. But man, I'm sure looking foward to the "fucking tiger." Had enough shota for me this year. Anyhow, keep up the good work, and happy new year, everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking at the picture of said tiger, I have to say "fucking tiger is right."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot damn...I can't get enough of shota as much as loli...

    *bows humbly*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huzzah! more pretties! I humbly thank you and Hardcover for this lovely release!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year from the UK, pardon being 3 hours 42 mins late ;(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it true that "Boku no Animal Life" translates to "Boku's Animal Life"?

    ReplyDelete
  10. 僕の
    Boku-no = My

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am fucking ready to fuck a tiger. Not a real one, a moe one.

    I can also start proofing again, so hope this helps you out too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year Desudesu!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wait a minute! YOU LIED! This isn't chapters 3-4, it's chapters 3-5! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Who is the artist of the tiger pic?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't seem to get the downloads to work... D:

    ReplyDelete