Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Thursday 17 December 2009

How do I broke 4chans? ¯\(º_o)/¯

how do I broke 4chans


So this is what 4chan (the worksafe ones, the NWS ones have their CSS loading fine) looks like on my Firefox 3. Anyone have any idea what's going on? I've cleared my cache, disabled my ad blocker and misc add-ons, but the problem still remains.


problem solved: all I needed to do was to click on the template style on the bottom right. /facepalm. I can't believe I've been putting up with this problem for one week now =3=


Also, I'm having my finals next Tuesday. I don't think I'll be working on stuff until I'm done with the paper.


*I wish to have crazy piano hands. Played some Beatmania IIDX14: Gold (a new machine in the arcades) today, failed terribly as I always do with this sort of rythm games (7 keys is just an overkill for my brain, I guess)





**Jesus christ, this sort of game isn't for normal humans D:

11 comments:

  1. Goto view at the top of firefox and page style when you are at the worksafe board. Choose Yotsuba B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't happen to switch the style to Yotsuba or Futaba, did you? BTW, I can't browse 4chan without the Firefox extension and the 4chan filter anymore. There's just too much spam otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loliisforpedophiles17 December 2009 at 06:39

    4chan blows.If I saw moot irl I'd be very tempted to spit right in his face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. >7 keys is too much for my brains

    oh hi ps1-3 have how many buttons? 12? PRACTICE YOU PUSSY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're really behind the times with your bemani bro

    ReplyDelete
  6. dont bother starting with 5 keys or no scratch.
    it will just slow you down later when you try going from 5 to 7 keys.
    also, mei was here, every other song is small time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 4chan is the asshole of the internet, 7chan is superior.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can't even manage 5 keys under guitar hero... so i can say you're not alone :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is amazing that you still go to /jp/, i haven't been there in 2 months. That place is getting worse day by day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you're going to post a video of Tranoid, it only makes Sense to show one that includes the video that plays during it, since that's the best part.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSdfY0SgJXA

    And if you're going to post a video of someone clearing a hard chart, my Suggestion is to the hardest chart out so far.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlwaWJJzz-0

    At least, that's the High point of difficulty I could find on Youtube. Don't Blame me if you can find a harder one! (Don't Be OK with posting BS files, though.)

    As for normal people playing IIDX, I Feel... that it really comes down to practice. What really Make a Difference are getting used to hitting the seven keys and getting used to the timing (which is much stricter than in just about any other rhythm game). Don't go through the difficulties too fast: play Low level songs (i.e., songs that you think "ought to be" too easy for you) so that you can get used to the locations of the keys and the timing window. Then, you can Advance to harder stuff. Even my friend, who is of Limited ability in feeling the rhythm of a song, was able to get good by just practicing.

    I'm With You on wanting crazy piano hands, though. That would be All Right.

    ReplyDelete
  11. better game: Jubeat Ripples

    ReplyDelete