Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Monday 7 December 2009

Yuukari no Ki - Ero Bio 3 - Shin Taiin wo Osou Zombie

dl560


So here’s the continuation of Ero Bio 2, brought to you by 3d0xp0xy. Enjoy your Chris Rebecca rapings D: (I clearly fail at RE franchise)



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

9 comments:

  1. Azure Xuchilbara7 December 2009 at 18:15

    Looks like the holidays will be hotter than usual...Thank you very much~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a keeper. Thank you so much. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. chris?

    not Rebecca? hmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. SiG: I dunno. Isn't Chris her name? I don't even play the Resident Evil games prior to RE4 =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks 3d0xp0xy for sharing this and desudesu for another great work.

    ... I hate to ask, but I failed at searching... could any one show me where the first one is? Thanks again for this release regardless. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. desudesu : yeah her name is Rebecca Chambers appear as NPC in RE and playable in RE0

    dungeondweller : first one of this series(I means doujin) is CG doujin, so it doesn't has story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SiG: I just wanted to see what it was even if it was a CG. Asides Custom Zombie Girl (which was awesome), zombies with plots are pretty funny in the same story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. dweller of dungeons: Here you go:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/319005702/_Yuukari_no_Ki__Ero_Bio.zip

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks 3d0xp0xy for the CG. Fun little addition to the other two works you've shared.

    ReplyDelete