Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Tuesday 29 December 2009

[desudesu] [Konata Hyuura] Boku no Animal Life ch.1-2


they're both guys



So here's a release for the day, brought to you by Hardcover. It's a mango about these shotas getting pushed around and treated as playthings by this girl. So yeah, it's pretty gay, so don't say I didn't warn you =3=


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare




Mediafire

12 comments:

  1. mwahahahahahahaha!

    ...i'm not really a big fan of the femdom, though =\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Traps are adorable Desu :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must read too much shota, i knew just from looking at the way the two faces were drawn they were boys... ~_~::

    Thanks though, tis an awesome release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its not really a trap if he tells us their guys but none the the less thanks for the scan,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Desu2, I sent you a payment and an e-mail, did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ho ho...Better than a cup of hot cocoa...


    *downloads*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings desudesu,

    thanks for translating this one! I thought about doing it myself because I really liked the book, but I guess I won't have to do that any longer... more time for other projects, haha! Keep up the good work dude

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Zerit

    Apparently you don't know what traps are lol. If Desu didn't tell you they were dudes, wouldn't you still mistake them as girls lol. Even then if you weren't looking in the crotch region you'll still think their girls. I seen plenty of doujins (and mangas) like this, so yeah their traps :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. gay. anyways what happened to the search feature?

    ReplyDelete
  10. >So yeah, it’s pretty gay
    lol love you

    ReplyDelete
  11. desudesu, are u singaporean?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shota! <3 A rare treat!

    ReplyDelete