Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Thursday 17 December 2009

Depositfiles premium key giveaway

DSC02761


sure is desudesu...


DSC02765l


showing off a card he made for a friend =3=


It's that time again :D


Once again, I have a bunch of depositfiles premium keys to give away. To get it, just send me an email (desudesu2[at]gmail.com) with “depositfiles goldkey” in the title, and I’ll reply you with a gold key. There’s 20+ of them up for grabs this time.


You’re supposed to register for a free account with them first, to make use of the codes, btw.



*and they're all gone! D:

*turns out dude didn't really like Taiga after all (but rather, Ami). Guess I trolled him good (unintentionally, too) >:3


15 comments:

  1. my precioussssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. God damn, nice card ;_; I wish I had friends like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have no HDD space, so such a thing would be a waste for me

    woe is me ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not your fault your friend is crazy. Taiga > Ami

    Even so it's a nice gesture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damnit, been visiting your site every 2 or 3 hours or so every day for many months now and I always seem to miss these, I guess it's just because it only seems to happen at 5am English time and whatnot. I'll catch one yet though! *shakes fist*

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah the horror that i didn't even get the chance to participate D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I-It's yourr f-friend a tsu-tsundere?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'mma save this just because it's cute...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome. But, how can ANYONE in their right mind NOT like Taiga? Damn.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd slap someone for giving me anything related to toradora.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bah. I use HF. It's cheap, and it lets me do direct linking via cookie. :3

    ReplyDelete
  12. they go away fast ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  13. >I’d slap someone for giving me anything related to toradora.
    This.

    ReplyDelete
  14. When I first saw your writing I really was wondering if you aren't a girl in reality

    ReplyDelete