Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Wednesday 16 December 2009

Nakayama Tetsugaku - Braid Slave ch.2

mujin 0910_0171


Here's chapter 2 of Braid Slave, brought to you by Setebos. The focus now is on the school nurse who likes to "play" with little boys, if you get what I mean /hurr hurr



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

Chapters 1 and 2 in a bundle:

UL/DF/HF/RS

*o hai, I've upgraded your Miku:

253_5

8 comments:

  1. i didn;t thought you'd instantly recover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! FemDom alert!! These just get better and better, great stuff, love the artist and storyline, and I hope it goes on to tank length. Thanks, desudesu, remarkable job again. I'm glad you're back and sound, those things tend to rattle one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. matias067: no use moping over something that happened, I guess. I've wasted enough time emo-ing about it last night =(

    Besides, I have my finals to catch next Tuesday, and other things to do D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanx Desu and Setebos.
    Take care Desu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. now Miku's head looks out of proportion D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the lolish miku better

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zwagon: It's just the perspective. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Black Ice
    i wish that was the case. but, alas, i must disagree

    though i suppose that my being tired of such exaggerated proportions would change my perspective >_<

    ReplyDelete