Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Saturday 19 December 2009

So this dude is pretty cool, he carves animu statues with chainsaws and he's... whaa?!


Yes, the cat is out of the bag (I'm not even sure if this is supposed to be a secret in the first place anyway). The dude who carved  statues of Mio and Nodocchi with a fucking chainsaw is actually a 59-year old man D:


ps: fuck, I'm a slowpoke. The sankaku entry for Nodocchi had already revealed him being an old man =3=. But at least we now have photo evidence of it!


Also, I feel ultra unproductive right now. Haven't been able to focus on anything due to my coming finals paper on Tuesdays. I'm sorry if I haven't been replying to your mails. I just... feel burnt out and plain lazy (and easily distracte... oh hey, my desk's dirty, gotta get a wet cloth to wipe it!) for some reason. I'll reply to emails and stuff as soon as I'm done with the paper (ノд`)


Can't wait to get over with the exam. I've been marathoning House S5 episodes the past few days (oh hey, House's turning insane! He's hallucinating cutthroat bitch! D:) for some odd, unexplainable reason.


/listens to Mendelssohn, Hark! the Herald Angels Sing (Mario Lanza, from Songs for Christmas (Brigitte Musik)). Sure feels Christmas-y <3



Happy Holidays!

8 comments:

  1. IS IT LUPUS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Briebers, it's never lupus

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've all got private lives, and especially for college students, December is a trying time. I know what you're going through - 1 research paper, 2 projects, 3 finals all within a week's timeframe (including the weekend, starting from Saturday.) Good luck with your paper; we'll be waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't have a private life. i don't even have irl friends. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...wait
    so private lives are irl? not the internet? @.@

    ReplyDelete
  6. We'll be waiting... hehehehehehEHEHEHEEHEHEHE >:)




    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is why chainsaws were made. I'm sure of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is why old men exist.They have skill

    ReplyDelete