Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Thursday 24 December 2009

[desudesu + Brolen] Cynthia The Mission v06 ch.4


Sure is srsbzns.



oh wow, what


Here's the next chapter of Cynthia. Enjoy your flashback chapter =3=


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)



Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

*oh god, this is now my favourite webcomic site!



the good source


I should get a gaming desktop or something. Seems like TF2 is the most awesomest awesome game ever or something... or is it? D:


*:envy:



9 comments:

  1. nerfnow, fuck yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Henry Killinger24 December 2009 at 18:24

    I sincerely suggest
    a) buying that gaming desktop (though if possible, buying the parts and assembling it yourself would save you several hundred dollars probably)

    and b) buying Team Fortress 2 before the holiday sales season ends. It's a sweet game, and it just got a major update (so it'll be a bit hectic until you get used to it, but once you do, good times will be had)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought TF2 for 10 bucks on Steam. Lots of great deals on there right now.

    Also, that IIDX player is obviously either an alien or a robot. Possibly a robotic alien.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanx Desu and Brolen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is the best game on the PC ever dood. I have a three day pass if you want to try it out before buying it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe that I got TF2 2 years ago when it first came out and I'm still playing it. Demoman+sword=win

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm seconding the "wait what" cliffhanger. So I guess this manga is never getting a publishing deal in the US then...
    Oh well. Did you know the Cynthia guy's doing an official Tekken manga now?

    ReplyDelete
  8. >Demoman+sword=win
    >win
    >memeshit
    ffffffffffff
    And no, more like Demoman+Eyelander = New Easy Mode.

    Also, TF2 is shit.
    Valve is pretty much killing it with updates though; play vanilla mode = perfect/most-like-TFC.
    Ok I kid about the shit thing, but don't buy it unless you want to be extremely unproductive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I stumbled into something, It seems the Mediafire Download when you unzip, file 115 seems to be corrupted.

    ReplyDelete