Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Thursday 3 December 2009

Yuukari no Ki Ero Bio 2 Seishoku Honnou

h02 copy


so I herd you like rotting zombie rapings (damn, I'm becoming a one trick pony)


So here's a new release, brought to you by 3d0xp0xy. Some sort of futa zombie doujin.



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

10 comments:

  1. The depositfiles link is the ch 7 of Nyuutou Milky Peach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops, my noodle fell out.

    I miss that other moe zombie girl hentai you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not sure if want

    ReplyDelete
  4. >Conan O'Brien Says:

    >Whoops, my noodle fell out.

    >I miss that other moe zombie girl hentai you did.

    Custom Zombie Girl with Ashlyn the zombie is one of my favorite Desudesu translations of all time. ...OF ALL TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Azure Xuchilbara4 December 2009 at 03:17

    HOLY MOTHER OF UMBRELLA!!! This is a Resident Evil 2 loli futa doujin, desudesu!!!

    That loli is Sherry Birkin...The only Loli in the Resident Evil Series...

    ReplyDelete
  6. My eyeballs have been raped but they are a pair of dirty sluts and were just asking for it.

    Hey, wait...eyeball rape? Has there been a H-manga about that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can look forward to Ero Bio 3. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. is there an ero bio 1?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love zombie girls: The don't talk too much and they won't object to anal sex. On the other hand, oral sex is absolutely out of the fuck'n question.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Sky: Yes, but it's just a CG set; there's nothing to translate in it.

    ReplyDelete