Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Thursday 23 July 2009

Yuzuki N Dash - Mecha LOVE ch.2

031thumb


Here's chapter 2 of Mecha LOVE, courtesy of Doctor Hellboned. Enjoy your conclusion for the body switch chapter.



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

http://rapidshare.com/files/259264431/_desudesu__Yuzuki_N_Dash_-_Mecha_LOVE_ch.2.rar

12 comments:

  1. I really like the artwork in this story. Too bad I don't like body switch stories. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... that was... different...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite interesting, even specially last few pages with gender/transgendered on the mind. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And yet, I can't help shake the feeling that this was technically yaoi and/or masturbation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kikimaru024: because IT IS! D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bacchus: you can't always win at life, bro ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  7. what is this i don't even-

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always feel weird when I say I like these types of stories. I am glad this one ended with both of them happy about the switch, and it seems like they will be together as a couple as well. I do feel sorry for the girl's original boyfriend though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's too bad there is no other chapter ...well many thanks anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is it possible to upload to mediafire also? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks desudesu!

    ReplyDelete