Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Monday 20 July 2009

[desudesu + Brolen] Cynthia The Mission v04 c16

04_007thumb


Here's chapter 16 of the donor project. Enjoy your Cynthias :3


Also, many, many thanks to Brolen for providing the translation (I just did the editing. Am currently doing my college internship,so I don't have much free time during weekdays, thus the need for some outsourcing). He's such a nice bro.


bullshit


An indestructible jacket. I call bullshit.



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/ I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

8 comments:

  1. Gundamnium jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so conflicted I want to say "translate moar Cynthia I'M DYING HERE" but I also don't want to get in the way of the hentai being translated

    I hope a non-hentai scanlator translate this

    ReplyDelete
  3. plot armor bro

    also where mah mediafire links yo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, the bombproof jacket may be bullshit, but what about the explosive-ridden prosthetic, lol.

    MOAR motherf*cking violence we want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He must have borrowed that jacket from Bean Bandit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That "he" has huge fucking tits dawg.
    Delicious yandere is delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well you can have one of those jackets, you only need like almost 10,000$ (I am not joking by the way, I dont know about them been explosive proof but they are bulletproof), there is a company in South America that make those.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this the one where one of the girls has a knife in her shoes and kicks the other female "below the belt", if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete