Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Sunday 19 July 2009

Suteinu Nursery - Mariel's life 1 + 2

001thumb



001thumb


Here's a new one for the day, courtesy of Amarr. Both are pretty messy H-manga shorts. Girl's a futa, and she enjoys doing very, very weird things with her body (eating her own poop, eating her vomit, shoving shit up her vag00, among other things, so you've been warned).


She also enjoys gardening, and waters her flowers with her semen D:


007thumb



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/ I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

35 comments:

  1. Ehh... I'll pass, my inner /b/tard is silent tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wtf. in color too. that page wtf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see the first page and I was all, "oh hey, this looks alright". Then I scrolled and now there's nothing to nipah about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandwich Fuck! its awwwwrrright!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'll save this one for a rainy day

    ReplyDelete
  6. do not have it in heart to want

    ReplyDelete
  7. But do her plants grow strong and healthy in the end?
    I'm not very interested in this genre but the outcome of the flowers intrigues me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this comic is the exact reason tamarinds are banned by the FDA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Conrad Awesome19 July 2009 at 22:28

    Fucking awesome, whats the name of the artist/circle?

    ReplyDelete
  10. god i fapped to this FUCK YEA i cummed twice

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really shouldn't come here during breakfast.
    (Although this doesn't doesn't bother me as much as it should anymore D:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! Want MOAR

    ReplyDelete
  13. This should go in the "lolwat" category

    ReplyDelete
  14. ANON: holy crap, why didn't I think of that? D:

    Added! ( ゚▽゚)/

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahaha this is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh sorry to post again but in the mangaka info it's like circle name: ŽÌ‚ÄŒ¢ƒi[ƒTƒŠ[ (Suteinu Nursery- stray dog nursery) I tried everything but i cant get it to display japnese chars. Could you post his name in japanese please?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anon of Cro: 捨て犬ナーサリー

    ReplyDelete
  18. http://suteinunursery.blog97.fc2.com/

    Never mind delete my posts...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh sorry I didnt refresh... damn it do i get to edit my posts if i register a blog or something?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think... I think I just downloaded pr0n for the lulz.

    Pfft, who'm I kidding, fapping will commence.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Is it really needed to post that picture?
    Not everyone likes to see it ):
    Seeing that causing me to lose my intentions about reading h-manga ):
    I mean, if someone likes to see it okay he can download.. but please, really i love this site but thats.. not okay.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pram the Oracle20 July 2009 at 04:23

    Hey, that's the flower girl from Wild Arms!

    *looks at the stuff that were grown*

    ... ehh, a heal berry's a heal berry.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey Mehh it's just chocolate look at the left side there a bar right there, it's just melted chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thats. . . no. Hell no.

    ReplyDelete
  25. eating her vomit?....shoving shit up her pussy wow you don't see this very often thats awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. WHY DID CURIOUSITY GET THE BETTER OF ME?
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hilarious!

    Thanks for this. Haven't laughed so hard in ages.

    ReplyDelete
  28. It's rare that I feel a craving for Brain Bleach, but this...

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hooray, my suggestion was taken \(゚▽゚)/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Noone answered my question.
    ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  31. We wanted you to read the manga ME!
    DO IT.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Any others by this circle? Got me interested.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Freedom of speech my friend, that's why

    ReplyDelete
  34. Will this help to raise my metabolism as well?

    ReplyDelete