Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Sunday 26 July 2009

Niku Ringo - NIPPON IMPOSSIBLE

000thumb


Here's a new one, courtesy of MLirkanst. It seems that Niku Ringo has quite a number of fans out there. I actually received 4 seperate requests to do this at different times D:


And yeah, typical Niku Ringo content. This is heavy stuff, bro. Download it if you like the sort of thing shown in the preview below:


011thumb



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare



Mediafire

11 comments:

  1. Awesome, just awesome. I love Niku Ringos work. But now I have to find some other Niku Ringo Doujin for my site... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love Niku Ringo. The best out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Character looks veeery familiar... but I can't place her. From some game, I think a later release of Street Fighter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh~~ translation makes it 100 times better..

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's Crimson Viper from Street Fighter 4.

    They even mention her being a mother correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLY MOTEHR FUCKING AWESOME
    I was soo fucking waiting for someone to translate this!

    Thank you so much MLirkanst and desu!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! I hope this puts an end to the awful forced meme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. True story: I actually spent DAYS trying to get this off /d/ after the first link died.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd use the uploading link, cause I love you desu, but damn it it doesn't DOWNLOAD

    Sorry bro ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much!

    Page 18 made me die *__*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bless you good sir, I'm glad some one got around to this. But I have to wonder, what was up with the stilted dialogue? It seemed like the creator didn't truly know what he wanted other then to humiliate her but left the dialogue lacking.

    ReplyDelete