Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Sunday 12 July 2009

[Takotuboya] This Is my Chastity Belt (He is my master)

00_sthumb


Here's a new one, brought to you by FringeThumb. Enjoy your chastity belt and wordy doujin.


I forgot to include note.txt in the .rar, and I'm too lazy (because I'm really crazy) to re-upload the whole thing again, so I'll just paste the content right here:


*05_s.jpg


Naniwa Kinyūdō (ナニワ金融道, Naniwa financiers)



http://japanesestudies.arts.kuleuven.be/popularculture/node/415

*ps: contains scat in a few pages. More like Izumi being forced to poop in open space, though.

Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/ I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

15 comments:

  1. Fucking awesome. Was hoping that this one would find its way to being translated one day. Thanks Desudesu and FringeThumb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally someone translated this hentai.

    Thank you, desudesu :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir James Adrian Ashton Lillybranch12 July 2009 at 14:11

    Wow! how long haven't i waited for this to finaly be tanslated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks DesuDesu and FringeThumb for this, I really liked the anime and I *love* the doujins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Warning! There is scat content in one of the pages! Don't download if you are not in to that kind of stuff. I already deleted mines because of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my advice, just delete the page and fap on the remainings

    ReplyDelete
  7. FUCK YEAH CHASTITY BELTS!.

    Also, are you doing the sequel as well?

    ReplyDelete
  8. dis_incognito: well, it's more like I am pissed off cause I was fapping and then BOOM! mood killed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awsome, I don't suppose we will ever see "This is my chasity belt plus" done too?

    ReplyDelete
  10. >Zellx
    yeah, I'm working on that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! A dojin that I enjoyed and now even more since its translated.
    Will the "Plus" dojin be translated as well?

    ReplyDelete
  12. [...] Here’s a new one, brought to you by FringeThumb. Some sort of continuation to this doujin. [...]

    ReplyDelete
  13. combined with a penis and scrotum. Drop in on Naruto Hentai Videos for more.

    ReplyDelete
  14. FriendlyNeighborhoodLoliHunter4 May 2010 at 16:26

    FYI, uploading link dead.

    ReplyDelete
  15. 0.0... LOL
    That thing looks more like a Wall-Safe.
    And how in the World would they go about relieving themselves in something like that !?

    ReplyDelete