Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Sunday 19 July 2009

[donor project] Spark Utamaro - Shiro o Suu Nawa ch.3

ShiruwoSuunawa_040thumb



Here's chapter 3 of the donor project. Enjoy your bondage and blindfolds (contains no rape, what a surprise!).



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/ I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

*edit: and here's the compiled .rar for all the translated chapters thus far (ch. 1 to 4, 6 to 7): UL/DF/RS

10 comments:

  1. Ah yes, this chapter - best chapter in the volume in my opinion. Thanks for the scanlating effort as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks DesuDesu for another great translation. I don't know if this is the best chapter in the whole volume, but it was damn good. Only 5 or so chapters to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is like, the best bondage manga EVER! It's so far all the cool parts with none of the weird, disturbing, or depressing parts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanx DesuDesu. Spark Utamaro is such a talented guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats some high lvl kink right there, surprisingly I don't miss the sex.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait the part where she's being fucked on the roof without consent doesn't count as rape?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karesh: look closer, bro. She didn't get penetrated at all =o

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh shit, you're right. I just assumed that was what was going on.

    My bad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great chapter I enjoyed, but have to say I prefered chapter 6 over this <.<

    ReplyDelete
  10. is it possible to get the compiled .rars on mediafire? thanks!

    ReplyDelete