Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Wednesday 22 July 2009

Yasuhara Tsukasa - Mimi - Comic Mujin 2009-01

mujin 0901_0547thumb


How I wish I have an elder sister ;_;


Here's a new one, courtesy of Setebos once again. It's about an onee-chan who has a fetish for touching her younger brother's ears. She eventually becomes too shy to admit that she likes touching his ears, and became desperate to the point of touching her ears and pretending it's his as she shlicks =o


mujin 0901_0552thumb


So yeah, enjoy your wincest short.



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/ I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare



Mediafire

14 comments:

  1. Thanks, DesuDesu. I love this genre and can't seem to get enough, oh dear! Time to switch back to out of the ordinary now, I've had my Elder Sister fix. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. >onee-chan who has a fetish for touching his younger brother’s ears
    >touching his younger brother’s ears
    >his

    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool, stylish, or suave.
    - Hey, did you see that guy's shlick car?
    - Yeah, man, it was so freakin shlick!

    You're so shlick desu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. zxcbzxcb: god damn, what's wrong with my fingers these days? I keep typing "his" when I meant to type "her". (゚Д゚;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew what you meant, I'm so used to seeing his instead of her by now that it's just autoumatic substitution. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. >How I wish I have an elder sister ;_;

    Damnit desu, you can't blame tense errors on translations now.

    (lolitrollu, I kid bro)

    ReplyDelete
  7. >How I wish I have an elder sister ;_;

    I have 3 elder sisters.
    Don't wish this hell upon yourself, if you know what's good for you =(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zellx: I guess real life is just cruel, huh?

    I have an imouto, but she's a real bitch, not the cute and caring type that animus and visual novels always depict as.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cts:
    Now I regret not paying attention to English classes back in the days. My teacher would be so disappointed with me.

    So it's "how I wish I had"? =3=

    ReplyDelete
  10. [i]How I wish I have an elder sister ;_;[/i]

    Regret these thoughts when she moves in with you, makes a complete mess of the house (blaming you of the process) and demands you to pays her bills even though she earns ten times your salary.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for this one Setebos and DesuDesu. Being an only child, I can only imagine what it would be like to have an older (or younger) sister. But based on my "incest is wincest" attitude, maybe it is best that I don't have a sister. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Many thanx DesuDesu and Setebos for this lovely story.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have an older sister.It's pretty sweet having one,understanding with her and sometimes talking at night,going out together.We do share the same room.

    But there were never any incestious feeling towards her.

    Well she did have one part of age when she was quite an angry person.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great find and translation desudesu. This place needs more oneechans.

    ReplyDelete