Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Tuesday 14 July 2009

AXZ – Angel’s Stroke 15 Tama shibori

001thumb


Here's a new one for the day, brought to you by Extra_F. Enjoy your 56 pages of Tama-nee goodness :s


040thumb


suddenly, Konomi



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/ I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

6 comments:

  1. Sweet! Thank you very much for this one. I really like stories where the older sister or friend is helping a younger girl overcome her shyness and get laid. :)

    Oh, and just a quick comment, you didn't give this one any categories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks DesuDesu for the work and Extra_F for the funding. I like this sort of thing a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zathael: thanks for the reminder, bro =o

    I posted this in a hurry, didn't really notice it being uncategorized.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanx DesuDesu and Extra_F.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work thanks desu and Extra_F

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tama-nee is the best!
    Thanks

    oh! I was just reading some raws, and I found a very good manga, but I don`t know a think about The Scanlator and the mangaka, so If you can help to know something about the name of the author, I would thank you.

    I don`t know If It`s right to add this comment, but the people of Desudesu is the only one I can think, They could know about this manga
    This is the link: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/133087/0fc5d7d7ea/
    I hope, there is not problem, because this an online manga reader

    ReplyDelete