Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Monday 13 July 2009

[tsukiyo gensou + akachen + gensou shoujo] Koumakan (3-16 translated)

001thumb


Here's a new one, courtesy of Naolin. Enjoy your Remilia-is-a-sugoi-rapist doujin.


012thumb


Remilia is a pretty cool guy. Eh raeps her sister and her maid and is not afraid of anything



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

9 comments:

  1. "Eh raeps her sister and her maid and is not afraid of anything"
    What is 'raeps'? A new perversion I should know about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to nitpick, it's "doesn't afraid of anything".

    Also, raeps = rapes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Also, raeps = rapes." You're way too serious, Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think Setebos gets it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I have to ask, did Japan pass a law recently where no one can produce any Yuri material unless it is based on Touhou? I mean, it is still good, but I could really stand to see some Queen's Blade yuri or something to sort of mix things up a little.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three cheers for Yuri and Queens's Blade. I'll stop acting like a dick long enough to say thanks to DesuDesu for the work on this and of course Naolin for funding this.
    More girls going at, please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Azure Xuchilbara14 July 2009 at 07:14

    Finally...I'm getting tired of dominant Flandre x everyone...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why only 3-16? Why not 1-16, is there something wrong with the first two?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, i was gonna complain about the "Doesnt afraid of anything" but someone beat me to it.
    Also, woot, great doujin.

    ReplyDelete