Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Sunday 12 July 2009

DAIGO - Sailor Mama

02thumb


Here's a new one, courtesy of Setebos. Enjoy your lustful mother and her son who has a fetish for sailor uniforms.


04thumb


what is he, gay?



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

12 comments:

  1. Very good one, thanks to whoever payed for it! And yes, the kid is definitely gay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to Setebos and DesuDesu for another story full of MILFy goodness! No complex plot here, just some nice cosplay pictures. The woman was way hot, and the kid was way stupid for not tapping that ass at the very first opportunity. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks DesuDesu. I love good MILF stories, I can tell you from looking there is not enough of them. It's a good thing I like High School girls as well, huh? If any is sitting on some good MILF RAWS let know, please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanx DesuDesu and Setebos for this cute story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THX DESU THIS IS SO FUCKING HOT *fap fap fap fap*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cosplay isn't my thing... In real life I can't see the point of fancy costumes when you have to remove (at least part of) them to get anything done.
    In adult mangas I've learned to expect a subpar plot if the high point in a story is the dress the female protagonist is wearing; and that's saying something, considering it's hentai I'm speaking of. (^_~)

    Luckily in this story there's also the wincest theme... Thanks to Setebos and Desudesu for the translation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @JukanX:
    I know I can't tell you what to like or not like, but I think you are missing out if you don't like cosplay. Think of it as a very sexy looking present that you get to unwrap. :-) And the whole cosplay/roleplay thing can be very exciting for both people involved.

    I can remember back when I was in college I had a girlfriend who was into the Rocky Horror Picture Show, and she liked to dress up as the character Magenta, who is a maid. Believe me: nothing on earth will get your dick harder than to have a woman dressed in a maid's outfit look up at you and say "What do you want me to do now, Master?"

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Magenta! I'd also really like to get the rest of 'Grind' translated too, this is four chapters done withis one. Five chapters more to go, I wish I knew a translator.

    @JukanX, yes MILFy Mom incest is always bracing to my lower region.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Five chapters more to go, I wish I knew a translator."
    Before this gets horribly misinterpreted, let me say I know plenty of good translators. They are all terribly busy with other things, so. I'd still like to see the rest of DAIGO's 'Grind' finished.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Setebos can you link me to the other 4 chapters that have been translated I was not aware any had been done by others. Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://hotfile.com/dl/3864993/8d39b63/enolA_eniM_era_uoY_ten.ydnaCeminA.zip.html
    DAIGO_-_killer_nee-chan_eng.zip (megaupload)
    http://rapidshare.com/files/156469374/daigo_-_sisters_eng.zip

    There's the other three translated chapters, I'm going to start the rest as a donor project at another site.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome let me know when you do mate I can try to chip in a bit. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete