Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Thursday 23 July 2009

Sumomodo - Pearl Sisters

-001thumb


what it's like to get processed into a pearl?


Here's a new one, courtesy of Azure Xuchilbara. Brolen did the translations, while I did the editing. It's about a pair of sisters who owns a giant oyster that coats anything in its shell with pearl, and the younger sister wonders what it's like to get coated in pearl. Then funky bondage happened:


-013thumb



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

10 comments:

  1. Ah, Sumomodo works - weird, but awesome all the same. Thanks for upload this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok... glad you're making money, DD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx for this one. Weird but good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some untranslated works from Sumomodou. Do you want them?
    By the way have you seen any other work from him?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why not make a donation project with the goal to scanlate all of Sumomodou works. But please use the lightly censored printed doujin scans when possible not the horribly censored download releases.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh shit i love it.... <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to see more of sumomodou's work, where can I download his other works?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!! Where can I find more Sumomodou doujins? If you know, please tell me.

    ReplyDelete